mamboSchools .. Building Online SchoolsIn the Fall of 2004, a group of teachers assembled and created a goal designed to assure each school in their district had a web site:
- that could be easily updated by each building web team
- containing a way for teachers to communicate with parents beyond eMail
- that displayed photos, forms, documents and school events in a pleasing way
It was out of the search for a web site platform, that idea for mamboSchools was born. Custom-built for this district by a local web design team, mamboSchools, was rapidly adopted.
From its inception, mamboSchools was built by educators for education. mamboSchools is:
- a community information portal. mamboSchools is aware that for many schools, the web site may be the only online presence for a community and we provide several methods to display information, news, and media.
- a communication conduit between parents, students, teachers, and principals. mamboSchools includes a powerful Document Library to build a digital school library and teacherPlace, a simple, yet powerful way for teachers to display text, images, video, maps, and presentations. Plus, mamboSchools includes support for mobile devices and social networks!
- a flexible web site, not only in design .. but in function. mamboSchools include a multitude of design and color choices. As time, taste, and web trends change, your site look can be rapidly adjusted. Your web site should support all of your web goals, not dictate them. mamboSchools is flexible so sites can be customized to meet individual school needs. In addition to the many web applications included within the platform, thousands more are available.
- mamboSchools is the most flexible and extendable web site available ... anywhere.
" onclick="window.open(this.href,'win2','status=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,titlebar=no,menubar=no,resizable=yes,width=640,height=480,directories=no,location=no'); return false;" rel="nofollow"> Print Email